Dr Avinder Gobindpuri is a Consultant Radiologist at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust. He obtained his medical degree at University College London before working as a Foundation Doctor in London and Surrey. He undertook his Radiology training at the prestigious Barts and the London scheme and gained experience at the London Chest and Great Ormond Street Hospitals. He completed subspecialty training in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the Royal London Hospital. He is an expert in the interpretation of a variety of MRI, CT, X-ray and Ultrasound examinations as well as in image-guided musculoskeletal injections.
Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists.
Member of the British Society of Skeletal Radiologists.
Member of the European Society of Skeletal Radiologists.
Consultant Radiologist for Windsor Radiology.
Consultant Radiologist at Wexham Park and Heatherwood Hospital (Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust).
- More available appointment slots, due to multiple consultants working together
- Shorter waiting times for patient appointments
- Greater expertise with access to multiple consultants
- Specialist advice; some of our consultants specialise in specific radiology cases
- Choice of locations for your convenience
Windsor Radiology serves a large and diverse area, with access to sites in Windsor, Ascot, Slough, Maidenhead and Wexham for your convenience.