Dr Srikanth Iyengar trained in radiology in The Peninsula Radiology Academy in Plymouth. He subsequently completed specialist training in cardiac radiology at Derriford Hospital in Plymouth. Dr Iyengar was appointed as a consultant at Birmingham City and Sandwell Hospital NHS Trust in 2012, where he established the cardiac CT service. He became a consultant at Wexham Park and Heatherwood Hospital, part of Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust, in 2013.
His major clinical interests are in chest and cardiac radiology and he has led the development of cardiac CT and MRI at Wexham Park and Heatherwood hospitals. His other interests include developing improved diagnostic pathways for lung cancer.
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Member of the British Society of Thoracic Imaging and European Society of Thoracic Imaging
- Member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging and British Society of Cardiovascular MRI
- Member of the Society of Cardiovascular CT
- MS (General Surgery)
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- FRCR (UK)
- Consultant Radiologist for Windsor Radiology
- Consultant Radiologist at Wexham Park and Heatherwood Hospital in Slough
- Consultant Radiologist at BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor
- Consultant Radiologist at The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead
- Consultant Radiologist at Parkside Private Suite Wexham
- More available appointment slots, due to multiple consultants working together
- Shorter waiting times for patient appointments
- Greater expertise with access to multiple consultants
- Specialist advice; some of our consultants specialise in specific radiology cases
- Choice of locations for your convenience
Windsor Radiology serves a large and diverse area, with access to sites in Windsor, Ascot, Slough, Maidenhead and Wexham for your convenience.